Dragon EA MT5 is based on our proprietary solution to find divergences on the chart using the AO and AC indicators. When a signal appears, the entry goes in the direction of the signal.
We have selected the settings using averaging, but the EA allows you to set stop loss and trailing stop. The Expert Advisor works perfectly in sideways movements and catches reversals, but if you are not lucky with the entry point, it can withstand large movements against a trade with a small drawdown.
Recommended deposit from 5,000 cents or 5,000 dollars.
- TradeMode – trading mode Long only, Short only, Long and Short, Trading Off
- TimeHourStart – start hour
- TimeMinuteStart – start minute
- TimeHourEnd – off hour, 24 or 0 end of day.
- TimeMinuteEnd – shutdown minute
- Comment – a comment to orders
- Magic – trade identifier
- Inverse signal – inversion of signals
- Auto Lot (0 – off, use Fix Lot) – automatic lot calculation for every 10,000 units of the deposit, if 0 – then set Fix Lot.
- Fix Lot – if autolot is off, then you need to set your lot
- Maximum Lot – the maximum initial lot for automatic lot calculation
- Take Profit – take profit in standard points
- Stop Loss – stop loss in standard points, 0 – off
- Trailing start (0 – off) – trailing stop enable level, 0 – disabled
- Trailing stop – stop loss level for trailing stop.
- Average Use – use averaging or not
- Max Orders – the maximum number of orders in the grid
- Step – the initial step for the first averaging
- Step multiplicator – averaging step multiplier
- Lot multiplicator – averaging lot multiplier
- TF – working period
- Show diver use – display the last divergence on the chart