The indicator is designed for binary options trading, it shows the expected direction and probability of option expiration on the current bar.
The indicator can be bought at the link:
The indicator is designed for binary options trading, it shows the expected direction and probability of option expiration on the current bar. Signals appear at the beginning of each bar and are not redrawn. The indicator analysis algorithm takes into account the short-term price action. The Min_Percent input allows configuring the minimum value from which the indicator will start estimating the probability of option expiring in the desired direction. Smaller values are shown as 0. The Threshold input allows configuring the minimum bar range of the analyzes bar. The indicator works on all symbols and timeframes.
The indicator shows
- Expected option expiry direction – an arrow on the current bar.
- The probability of the option expiry in that direction – the number next to the current bar.
- Min_Percent – setting the minimum value to start the probability evaluation. Smaller values are shown as 0.
- Threshold – minimum bar range for evaluation of probability in the specified direction, points. Recommended values are 0 to 20.
- Arrow_Shift – distance between an arrow and the bar high/low in points. Valid values are 0 to 50.
- Text_Color – text color.
- Text_Size – text size.
You must be logged in to post a comment.