High Winrate Binary Options Indicator
Are you interested?
Get in contact with the seller
The indicator allows you to trade binary options. The recommended timeframe is М5 and the expiration time is 5-15 minutes. The indicator works on any currency pairs. Trading time is not limited. A possible signal is specified as a thick dot above/under a candle. You should wait until the candle closes! If the dot remains on the previous candle and the arrow appears on the new one, you can enter the trade immediately.
Arrows are not re-painted and appear only when a new candle appears!
The trading strategy is based on the correlation of the statistical parameters with higher timeframes. The current version applies the correlation between М5 and М15, М30 timeframes, as well as between М1 and М5, М15, М30 for generating signals on М1.
- Trade sessions: any (24 hours);
- Currency pairs: any.
- Working timeframe: M1/M5;
- Expiration time: 5-15 minutes.
The indicator features the tester. To show the test results, set ShowTestResults = true and specify the tester period in the indicator parameters. The indicator is designed for binary options. If a signal arrow predicts the market direction correctly, such a signal is considered profitable and marked as “Win” in the tester. Otherwise, the signal is considered to be losing and marked as “Loss”. If after the expiration, the option’s close and open prices are equal, such a signal is considered as a draw and marked as “Tied”. The built-in tester shows the win rate and the number of profitable, losing and tied signals based on the market data of the test period.
The indicator also shows good results when using the martingale strategy – “Martingale for the next signal”. The recommended number of martingale steps – 3. You can analyze the profitability of the martingale trading strategy in the tester by setting «Use Martingale = true». Set the number of martingale steps and the multiplier. The size of the bet increases after an unprofitable trade by multiplying the previous bet size by the multiplier. With successive losing trades, the increase of the bet size is limited by the martingale step (MartingaleSteps). The bet size automatically returns to the initial value if the maximum number of the martingale steps is reached.
- AlertMessage = true/false – signal text alert;
- AlertSound = true/false – sound alert;
- BackgroundColorAlert = true/false – notification in the form of background highlight;
- PushNotification = true/false – notifications about the signals to mobile terminals;
- EmailNotification = true/false – notifications about the signals to email;
- ShowTestResults = true/false – enable/disable the built-in tester;
- DateFrom – initial date for the tester;
- DateTo – final date for the tester;
- Expiration Time = 5/10/15 minutes – signals expiration time for the tester;
- Trade Size – rate size for calculating the balance growth of the tested period;
- Payout Percentage – broker payout percentage for calculating the balance growth of the tested period;
- Use Martingale = true/false – use martingale in the tester;
- MartingaleSteps – the maximum number of martingale steps;
- Martingale Coefficient – multiplier.
BinarySniper Profit Graph on Live MT2 Trading (based on IQ Option):
9 reviews for BinarySniper
You must be logged in to post a review.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Best strategy I found so far
Oleg Kosvenko –
Thank you! Love it.
Tanmoy Som –
Slow, steady & yet fruitful…
Nicola Meeuws –
I dont know where the numbers of the high winrate are coming but whenever I am using this as a subscriber on MT2 binary sniper is losing money, how can anyone ask money for such a product
Pavel Soin –
I am subscriber on MT2 BinarySniper, disable martingale and in profit for free
Lilly Michael –
It is good indicator to make the brokers happy.
Douglas Tan –
Is $39 the 1-time purchase amount or monthly rental ?
bad indicator, i lost 500$